Why choose faux wood blinds?
Faux wood blinds are just as beautiful as the wood blinds, they are very suitable for high humid areas in your home as they won’t warp chip or crack. Faux wood comes in many different colors and styles that make it hard to tell if they’re real wood or faux, also making it a little more affordable.
Schedule a free in-home consultation to have us bring the showroom to your home!
Faux Wood Blind Features:
- Highly durable polymer construction with UV inhibitors to resist yellowing, cracking, bending or breaking
- Superior insulation for lower energy bills
- Ideal for high humidity areas, as they are moisture resistant
- Easy to clean
- Ability to control the amount of light entering a room
- Vinyl material is opaque, which darkens a room
- Affordable way to get the look of real wood at a substantially lower price
- Wider slats offer a more traditional, shutter-like appearance at a fraction of the cost
- Woven cotton tapes available in rich solids and decorative patterns to inspire creative customization
- Available with tilt motorization for added safety and convenience